EVERYONE SAY BYE TO THIS SMOLDER AND HIS LOUDLY IMPLIED CANNIBALISM…
Get your shock blankets ready ladies and gentleman because as of Sept at the end of season 3, Hannibal the cannibal will have left the building. That’s right Hannibal it took them two seasons to catch on to your dietary habits and then as a reward they cancel your show. Obviously I saw this coming. The last three episodes have been hardly bearable to watch. There was a complete drop off in quality compared with last season. I’m very disappointed because I loved every minute of the first two seasons and the anticipation for season 3 was killing me. Here are five things wrong with the new series…
1. Waaay too much staring longingly into the distance and implied psychosis. I mean it was fun last season and the one before trying to figure out when Will was hallucinating or not, but now its dragged out and basically takes up the entire episode. MOVE ON PLEASE
2. No plot…stop skipping from Hannibal and Bedelia to Will in the hospital to Jack and Abigail to the italian “Il Monstro” guy. ENOUGH. NONE OF US KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON. Furthermore…who is the asian chick with the muddy prisoner? Hannibal’s sister, relative, former girlfriend? I got too bored to keep up.
3. WHERE IS FRANCIS DOLARHYDE? THERE WAS A WHOLE BOOK WRITTEN ABOUT THIS SUCKER. LISTEN FULLER IF YOU CAN’T DEVELOP A PLOT PRIOR TO RICHARD ARMITAGE’S STINT AS DOLARHYDE THAN JUST LEAVE. WE WANT THE RED DRAGON. I DON’T WANT TO WAIT 5 MORE EPISODES.
4. STOP WITH THE RAVEN STAG. That thing should’ve died in the season 2 finale with Abigail. End of chain.
5. Abigail. He couldn’t save you. We get it. Move on producers. How long are you going to torture poor Will by popping up in his hallucinations? He can find his way down the the rabbit hole of psychosis without your help thank you.
In conclusion, if the series doesn’t improve then I agree with cancelling it. As of right now it can hit the road and I wouldn’t shed a tear. I just want to see Richard Armitage. I can’t speak for the rest of Hannibal fandom, but I think there may be some eating of the rude if they really do follow through with the cancellation of the show.